UPDATE~August 3, 2015

Hello Mom and Family!

I hope that by the time you come and get me that you will be all healed up, your going to go down in history as having the most broken things in the world! Oh my gosh that sounds so amazing! You should send me the recipe for the cheesy rice and chicken, I have been craving some meals from home lately, everyone's food down here is good, actually most is really good but there is nothing like mom's cooking! I am glad that you are having people over a lot, it kind of fills in the silence that I bet you feel, there is a lot around there...sorry I am not there to cause trouble :P LOL I was talking with Hermana Aleman before she left and she said "maybe I will just be such great friends with your family that I will go over there every Sunday for dinner!" Haha I told her that I thought you might like that....so apparently she gets into Utah on the 6th and has a job interview on the 7th...I am so happy for her, and excited that you get to meet her and talk with her :D

I cannot believe that Caleb got married! ...good for him!!  

Tell Sean to email me about his camping experience, and Alexa about how her sleepover went...would love to hear from them :)

The Highlanders where nice, but I am with you I think that we need another Sienna to haul our family around...especially when I get home it is so much more comfy and spacious! I thought that experience was HILARIOUS! LOL I don't think I have ever heard of something like that happening, I couldn't help but laugh the whole time I was reading it...I even let Elder Donovan read it and he was laughing as well! LOL I would have loved to see dads face as you all dealt with this man...oh and Christopher going at it too! LOL TOO FUNNY! (we had a very off the wall experience with a man who worked for a Toyota dealership who said he was not a sales person but continued to tell us that the interest we had in buying another Toyota Sienna was in the past and to deal with getting over it and move on!  He tried to get us to buy a vehicle we didn’t want and tried to tell us we wanted it..and it just went on and on from there, it was nice to get away from this non sales person who worked for them! )

So I think I am getting a reputation in this mission for being one of the cleanest missionaries in the mission, haha by the time I leave everyone will know who I am and how clean I like to be! LOL When we got our new truck it had about 40,000 miles on it and it was DIRTY, I told Elder Donovan that this would go on no longer so I made him take the truck to the wash and then we vacuumed it out and used the Windex on it, now is smells so nice and is very clean J
Andrew is doing great! We handed him off to the YSA missionaries because he showed interest in the Young Single Adult Ward...I am really happy for him, I am glad that we got to start with him and that he is going to get baptized, he truly is the "Golden Investigator J

 I am having fun but defiantly not losing focus, we have to many people to worry about and what they need that it has kept us pretty busy. We usually go to see people after 12 o'clock because that is when they are available and can do it. We study from 8 in the morning until 11:30 to get our personal study and companion study done, and then we get to have lunch and have the rest of the day to go see those that we need to. I know that we are busy because the days keep going by so fast that I can hardly believe it. Jantson and Kelsey have messaged me and I was so happy that I was able to talk with them and then I got a message from Val and Tommy, loved hearing from them and Tommy's daughter Katee...we have got to talk a little bit...loved hearing from her :)

I saw Katie Libby's comment from the pic you sent and I don't know that Elder yet, but Elder Donovan says that he knows him.

I loved the scripture that you sent, and I find that it might just help me ;) Here is my scripture to you that stood out to me in my studies:

Mosiah 14: 3-4
3. He is despised and rejected of me; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4.Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

Love you guys, mom I wish I could give you a hug as well...I don't think I have given a hug in FOREVER! Can't wait to hear from you guys :)

Love,

Elder Jordie