July 18, 2016 ;)

Hey Mom and Family,

This week I have still been trying to get over being sick, and it has gotten a lot better because now I don't really have to take DayQuil, it has been nice.

This past week we had interviews with President and I always love those. I was able to fill him in on how the family is doing because I know that he cares. After the interview he said a wonderful prayer to watch over our family and about all that you are going through mom. Gina Robles went to the Mesa Temple this past week and wanted to know if there were any names we wanted on the prayer roll and I just want you guys to know that your names were put through the temple.

Christopher emailed me and told me that in a few weeks he will be in Arizona with a student, I looked it up after he told me he would be in Eloy and its only 33 minutes outside the northern mission boundaries. It kind of makes me sad to know that I will only be 1 hour and 10 minutes away from him without seeing him, but that's okay I guess.

We have had some good lessons this week with one of our investigators and a recent convert. I always love recent convert lessons because I always learn something that I didn't know before. I think I have told you about Deborah our recent convert before she got baptized, she is doing really good and still staying strong, going to church and reading and praying...she is really excited that she has been able to fulfill her calling as a visiting teacher and I have been excited for her!  We also had a lessons with our investigator Ellen this past visit we went to see if she had been reading by herself. I think showing her how to use footnotes last time and showing how to cross-reference got her excited because when we came into her house she told us how she had read a chapter of the Book of Mormon and a chapter of Isaiah and some chapters of the Doctrine and Covenants...it was awesome...she is really progressing :).

As I told you yesterday I was so excited to hear that the Smith's  were seen attending church for the first time in 10 years! I was so excited that I had so much gratitude in my heart as I took the sacrament. I haven't talked to them yet but I am planning to do so this week to see how they are doing. I also need to call the French's to see how they are doing, they are such wonderful people I never wanted to leave that place.

I am glad that you are having fun with grandpa while grandma is out of town. He needs to be able to hang out and chill for a little while.

The genealogy is coming along, I am trying to find out more about John M Snyder's parents so that I can get the correct names and dates of birth. It's hard to find some of this information, especially when you want to get on ancestry.com that has a lot of info that I need but the I can't get it because you have to pay for it....ugh. I am so glad that you emailed today, I had been waiting for it. Know that I love and miss you guys, only 10 months until I see you again and I can't wait! I pray for you always!

Here are a couple of pics I wanted to share with all of you because they made me smile...I love to see the missionaries be silly and have fun.  They work so hard and it's good to see them be so silly ;)  





Love,
Elder Jordie